Welcome to Beach Luxury Vacations’ guide to the best coffee shops in Destin, Florida! Whether you’re looking for a place to get your morning caffeine fix or simply want to relax with a cup of coffee in Destin FL, there are plenty of great cafes options to choose from in Destin. We’ve compiled a list of our favourites, so you can find the perfect spot no matter what your needs may be. Keep reading to learn more about the best Destin coffee shops!
Our guide provides some important information on some of the best coffee shops in Destin FL, including their locations, hours of operation, menus, and more. These Destin Florida coffee shops are sure to satisfy your needs. So, if you’re renting a beach house in Destin Florida, enjoy a cup of joe at one of these great places!
If you do not have the time to read into the 4 coffee shops we picked up for you in Destin, a quick way to get an overview of them is by watching our video below:
4 of the best Destin coffee shops
1. Marina Café Destin Florida
• Opening hours: 5 PM – 10 PM Monday to Sunday
• Special dishes: The Vegetable Plate – $31. A garden of garlic-braised spinach and grilled asparagus with white wine glazed artichokes and broccolini served alongside wood oven-roasted wild mushrooms on a bed of coconut wholegrain rice.
• Phone number: +1 850-837-7960
• Location: 404 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, United States
• Website address: marinacafe.com
• Prices: $18 – $42
• Service options: Dine-in, takeaway, no delivery
If you’re looking for a fun, unique place to eat in Destin FL, Beach Luxury Vacations’ property rental management team recommends checking out the Marina Café – one of the best Destin coffee shops around. This eclectic restaurant offers a variety of dishes that will appeal to all tastes, and it has a relaxed atmosphere that makes it perfect for dining with friends or family. You’re sure to enjoy your experience at the Marina Cafe in Destin!
The stylish Marina Café in Destin, Florida offers outdoor tables that come with a stunning water view while you choose from a menu that provides everything from surf n turf to pizza and sushi. A gorgeous All-American steakhouse with seafood and high-end décor, it has over 1,200 reviews on TripAdvisor, averaging at 4.5 out of 5 for food, service, and atmosphere.
“Beautiful restaurant, fabulous view, outstanding food and the most wonderful server. Congratulations on having such a wonderful server on your staff. He was so attentive, so accommodating and treated all four of us at the table like we were VVIPs. This is the kind of service that keeps people coming back time and time again.” – TripAdvisor.
2. Capriccio Café Destin Florida Coffee Shops
• Opening hours: 6 AM – 2 PM Monday to Saturday, 7 AM – 2 PM Sunday
• Special dishes: The Firenze Stuffed Crepe – $8. A hand-rolled fluffy crepe stuffed with free-range scrambled egg on a bed of baby spinach and cheese.
• Phone number: +1 850-460-7050
• Location: 810 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, United States
• Website address: thecapricciocafe.com
• Prices: $4 – $9
• Services: Dine-in, drive-through, delivery
The Capriccio Café is an affordable Destin coffee shop and makes the area so welcoming. This snug and stylish café has a minimalist and pared-down interior design that makes it a cosier getaway than anything else. So, if you’re looking for the ideal spot to hide away and get some you-time on your dream 30a & Destin vacation, this is one of the best coffee shops in Destin FL for exactly that.
The menu includes a wide range of coffees with plenty of alternative milk options and delicious breakfast options, including croissants, muffins, sweet crepes, stuffed savoury crepes, frittatas, salads and sandwiches available with vegetarian and vegan choices.
“We were looking for a place that didn’t serve a huge breakfast and wasn’t fast food and wasn’t doughnuts. We found the little slice of Italy on Gulf Shore Drive, just down from our condo. Chai Lattes were excellent, the savoury crepes were exactly what we were looking for and delicious too. The staff was very nice with excellent service with the owner also checking in on us.” – TripAdvisor.
3. Cabana Café Destin FL
• Opening hours: 11 AM – 2 AM Monday to Saturday, 9 AM – 2 AM Sunday
• Special dishes: Homemade Potato Chips – $6.49. Made fresh daily and served with a delicious dip alongside; perfect to have with a cup of coffee.
• Phone number: +1 850-424-3574
• Location: 112 Seascape Dr, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, United States
• Website address: cabanacafedestin.com
• Prices: Affordable
• Services: Dine-in, takeaway, delivery
Looking for coffee shops in Destin FL that can bring a bit of personality and excitement to a vacation spent on golf cart rentals? Well, look no further than the Cabana Café, which offers live music and unmissable line-ups every Thursday and Friday evening. This is a fun place to be and even includes a late-night bar if you find that the other coffee shops in Destin, Florida aren’t providing the same excitement you came for.
This bar and grill offers a unique atmosphere that is perfect for unwinding after a long day. From the moment you step inside, you’ll be greeted by friendly staff and comfortable surroundings. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a delicious meal or just relax with a drink in hand, Cabana Cafe is the perfect spot for you. The menu is a little more on the basic side but it makes up for this in terms of quality and traditional homely plates to go alongside your cup of coffee.
“Cabana Café is a great spot for dinner, drinks and community, located within the Seascape Resort on the ground floor of Ariel Dunes. The music (Krissa and Jabbo) is always outstanding, owner brothers Wade and Wayne are the perfect hosts. We enjoyed our best New Years’ eve to date, at this location. We have been before on other visits and it is always packed with many locals as well as resort guests and owners. Great service and we actually left our credit card and they mailed it back.” – TripAdvisor.
4. 2 Birds Cafe + Coffee Shops in Destin FL
• Special dishes: Sourdough French toast – $13. Served with seasonal fruit, maple syrup, candied pecans, and powdered sugar.
• Phone number: +1 850-279-3375
• Location: 80 Seascape Dr, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, United States
• Website address: 2birdscafe.com
• Prices: $2.50 – $16
• Services: Dine-in, takeaway
When it comes to Destin coffee shops that can offer intimate and retro vibes, the 2 Birds Café + Coffee shops in Destin FL is one of the best choices you can make. Experience a cosy setting with simple yet delicious food with plenty of vegan and cruelty-free options including free-range meat and eggs or vegan and vegetarian alternatives.
One of the best coffee shops in Destin FL, if you’re looking for a quiet cafe to relax in and enjoy a good cup of coffee, the 2 Birds Cafe is the perfect place for you. This charming cafe offers a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of seating, making it the perfect spot to catch up with friends or work on your latest project. The cafe also serves up fresh pastries and sandwiches, making it the perfect place to grab a bite to eat.
“The coffee and chai latte was fresh and full of flavour. The atmosphere reminds me of a modern industrial diner while playing 1950s and 1960s music. Would definitely recommend it!” – TripAdvisor.
There you have it, 4 of the best Destin coffee shops for coffee lovers! Why not visit one of these today?